welcoming year 2010

Goodbye 2009 and welcome 2010 !!!

Like what everyone has said , put behind those bitter memories and start a brand new year... I'm glad that my friends was there for me..the very last hour of 2009, i spent my timing pouring out all my feelings and started off a new year with a smile..

THANKS DUMDUM =]

IM just glad to have such great friends around me.. they did so much.. till the end of my life i wouldn't know how to repay them back... i thank God for all that he has given to me... i will cherish every moment i have with them now till forever ..


~MAPLE LOVES ALL OF YOU~




thanks harsheni....

and also there is a video that Dinah did for all of us.. it was so touching.. thanks dee.. << watch it in my fb ,cause cant seems to upload it here >>


~HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS.. I HOPE YOUR NEW YEAR HAD ALSO BEEN A GREAT ONE.. TAKE CARE ~

No comments:

Post a Comment