M .O. S.

I couldn't believe i did it..!!! HAAHAHA.. guess what???
Finally i got a chance to visit a club ( M.O.S. )!!! with my cousinzzz =]

It wasn't my plan at all.. I thought that we are going for dinner at sunway pyramid only... but then,(as usual my cousins have loads of surprises for me ) while waiting for her to get dressed .. she told me that we are going clubbing after dinner.

What's my reaction....
* ME !!!! CLUBBING??? I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING...

Nat ask me to invite some friends to come along... without thinking twice i knew who to call... a friend of mine who is familiar with the word "club"..
close friends of mine should know who i am talking about right..??

**its one and only .... BABI LIM >.<
(if u are reading this.. i am glad u are there .. so sorry for not saying goodbye the other day)

i cant deny that i was nervous and anxious,thinking whats waiting for me inside the club..getting my first "pop" (a stamp indicating your entry to the club) makes me feel like an adult... no more under aged for maple.. LOLX..

As midnight slowly creeps in, more people came.. the dance floor was packed..
Everyone was enjoying their time.. including me "the first timer "

Really need to thank my cousins for making this happen.. Knowing that im depressed the whole week, they took the initiative to cheer me up..well.... they did it !!!
(loud music dance sweat drink may help a little in depression i guess) >.<

Love ya'll so much cousinzz..!!!

** pics are with Nat.. need to wait till she upload it.. hehee..

No comments:

Post a Comment