~ Gloomy Day ~


Its been raining almost the whole day...no sign of cars on the main road of Gasing Indah.. Not even a stray dog can be seen.. I guess everyone prefer to stay at home with the rain keep pouring...

Hmmm..Today was a little different form my daily routine(which was sleep eat and eat then sleep then eat).I took my dog to a vet..Its time for Lucky's yearly check ups.. As usual Lucky is being weigh then waited for his turn to see the Doc..

But this time,there was something unusual..The Doc seems to be taking a longer time with Lucky... Sitting outside waiting makes me worried and anxious.. What's with my baby?? Is he sick??


The Good news : Lucky is not over weight
The Bad news : Lucky is going to be partially blind(conjunctiva - cause of old age)
2nd Bad news : he may have nerves problems near the hip area too

Advise given by Doc : take an X-ray/ ultrasound to identify whats wrong

Why Lucky must be sick now ? When im about to leave..And i just lost my B and now this baby...???!!!! i cant afford to lose you Lucky..


**Please do pray for Lucky..Though he is old( 10 yrs old),i know he can make it..

No comments:

Post a Comment