~ im back ~

Gosh..so long since i viewed my blog..actually kind of forget how it looks like till i logged in.. lolxx..Peeps I'm so sorry... i haven't been updating anything for the past two months.. haven't been coming online too and fb-ing...People who are close to me should know why right??

Anyways so many things happened within this two months.. its too much till i cant describe it in a day. whatever i experienced within this two months, its a "one in a life time thingy".. i don't know is it God's plan to make me go through this so that i could be a tougher and stronger individual ... but I'm just thankful that there were people around me that helped me and guide me..accompanying me so that i could stand on my feet once again..

THANK YOU ** (u should know who you are)

will tell u more what maple have been up to in the next blog...

18th >> hmm...suppose to be "the day" but what is left in me are memories..
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment